1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Silver Pine Mica #8 in VA Beach, VA delivered

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by DreamArtist, Feb 11, 2006.

1. DreamArtist

DreamArtist Junior Member

I picked up my Silver Pine Mica Package #8 today - it actually came in 2 weeks early!! I was almost in shock when the call came since I wasn't expecting it until the end of the month. My sales person - Bob Fogerty - has been awesome throughout the entire process (He also is a Prius owner and is on this forum - Thanks again Bob). There is another Silver Pine Mica with package #7 at the dealer - Priority Toyota in Chesapeake. (Ask for Bob at 757-366-5000 if you are interested). There may be other Prii at Priority but I didn't see them because I was focused on my own. My husband said there were 3 others...

I haven't had a chance to spend any time with 'Willow' but I'm really excited to after reading all the great info on this forum in the past few months. The only thing I know how to do right now is how to change the temperature with my voice - '72 degrees' - too cool!

I'll post pictures as soon as I can - it's dark and I'm off to get my sleeping bag since I'm spending the night with 'Willow'.

Thanks for all the great info on this forum!! :)

2. Jack 06

Jack 06 New Member

Winters, CA: Prius capital of US. 30 miles W of S
    My, my, where did everybody go? Actually, I think the site went kaflooey again, as I couldn't access it for a while.

Congratulations! Got the whole enchilada, eh? Enjoy!

Have driven only once through your part of the country---beautiful! Took the bridge/tunnel ride. Lived in Lynchburg 1968-71 and miss the Blue Ridge.

3. Cameron

Cameron New Member

I’ve noticed on the official USA Toyota website that the leather trim option (NW package) seems to have changed. I now see a leather material with small perforations, perhaps for better ventilation. Did your version come with a solid leather or with the perforations? :huh:

4. cdavid

cdavid Member

Everyone I've seen has perferations.

5. iluvmacs

iluvmacs Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    You must hang out with some strange people... :blink: :p

6. DreamArtist

DreamArtist Junior Member

Yes - it came with the preforations. It looks great! I actually prefer it over the solid grey leather in our other car.