1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Silver Prius - What color leather?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by eric777, Jun 10, 2005.

1. eric777

eric777 New Member

My new prius will be arriving early next week and I am quite excited.

The dealer has informed me that I will be able to pick from one of a few dozen leather colors for the seats (Coach Automotive in Fremont, CA is adding the leather for the dealer), so I wanted to see what others recommended for a Silver Prius......Anyone out there with some suggestions? Light Grey, Dark Grey, Black? Match the current grey/burgendy cloth interior?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Eric777

2. 925PriusGuy

925PriusGuy Winter Gray & Blizzard Pearl Pri

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Hey Eric777,

Congratulations on your upcoming Prius. I just received mine this week and love it. I have Silver with Charcoal leather from Coach Automotive. It matches the plastic on the seat sides almost perfectly.

One thing that i really like is the center console in leather. It really makes a big difference.

I doubt that you can make a wrong choice in colors, I almost went with Blue seats and I still think it would look nice. If you are close to Union City, I'd recommend going to the shop and asking the see samples. The have large rolls of most of the colors in stock. It helped me to make a decison as the swatches are pretty small. Good luck!

Cheers!

Patrick

3. onerpm

onerpm New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    debated putting leather in my silver 2005, but haven't yet. my wife might buy another silver #6 tomorrow, and she'll want leather and heated seats. I think a super-dark cabernet red leather would look great, maybe even a two-tone with a charcoal gray or black. I have a dark red/black combo wheelskin cover on my steering wheel, and like it.

rpm