1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Silver/White #4, NW Ohio

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by lrynwnab, Apr 30, 2006.

1. lrynwnab

lrynwnab New Member

Date ordered: April 29, 2006

Dealer ordered from: Rouen Toyota (Toledo, Ohio)

Timeframe for delivery: 4-6 weeks

Color: Silver or white

Option package: #4

Waiting list #: 3 I think

I went with this dealer because unlike others in the area, my salesman wasn't pushy about telling him when I wanted to act on putting down a deposit and was just laid back in general. Also, he called me an hour before they closed when they randomly had one in and I got to test drive it. I don't think I would have decided on the Prius without getting the chance to drive it. I put down $500 but he emphasized several times I could get it back if I changed my mind.

Anyway, he said he got to put in the requests for his allotment next week, and it would take a few weeks after that.

2. ghostofjk

ghostofjk New Member

Way to go, and welcome to PriusChat!

We'll wait with you.

If you want to productively kill some time while waiting, ask your salesperson if you can borrow a Prius owner's manual to read. You really should read some parts twice, anyway.

3. lrynwnab

lrynwnab New Member

My dealer called me this morning ... and they already found a car for me! It's silver and it's coming in two weeks! He said the manager "pulled some strings," not sure what that means but it's still great news.

4. lrynwnab

lrynwnab New Member

May 24 is the day! Now that I know the exact day I'm started to get really excited.

5. lrynwnab

lrynwnab New Member

Well, I got my Prius on Wednesday! It's really fun so far. I like the SmartKey function and I love watching how many MPG I'm getting! The one thing I've found I don't like so far is when the gas engine turns off, when you're stopped at a stoplight for example, sometimes the gas pedal shudders. I just think that feels weird. I haven't gotten to drive it too much because of work, but I hope to have more observations in the coming weeks!

6. ghostofjk

ghostofjk New Member

A delayed w00t! Enjoy!