1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Silverstar Headlight bulbs

Discussion in 'Prius c Accessories and Modifications' started by Kmullin80, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Kmullin80

Kmullin80 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    I'm thinking of swapping out my OEM headlight bulbs to Silverstar ZXE bulbs. Has anyone used these bulbs or replaced the stock bulbs with a whiter bright style bulb. Thinking they may look more "HID" in the c's projector beam fixture.

2. orangenerd

orangenerd Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    lemme know how that goes... i switched out my lows for HIDs but was lookin at a set of ZXEs for my brights

3. Redcap32

Redcap32 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    I replaced the bulbs the night I got the car with 2 sets of ZXE bulbs one for the highs and one for the lows. I honestly hated how little light gave in the lows, never use the highs, and replaced them with Silverstar Ultra's which I was very pleased with, and would have ran with but I got kinda drunk one night and ordered a set of HIDs for the lows and well I put those in and I actualy love them the HIDs are the way to go with low beams. I left the ZXE in the highs because Ive already spent enough money on bulbs, and they do kinda look whiter during the day when used as DRLs then the stock bulbs. I would say go with HIDs if you want the HID look. Plus they won't work in the highs because of there use as DRL's.