1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Six days to go!!

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by bluemozza, Mar 14, 2009.

1. bluemozza

bluemozza New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Hello all

just ordered my brand new Prius '09 plate UK' should be with me in six days and I cannot wait. I have been looking at a number of websites in order to prepare for my new arrival and this one seems to be the best - Not sure how many followers are UK based - have been trawling the net for tips on best MPG and common problems and becoming a bit OCD - not even got her yet!!!!

Went for the Prius to 'do my bit' for the environment and save a few quid, my traveltime to work and back is about 40 mins but I never get over 35mph so why not do it in style!! -

anyone in the same boat?
    D

2. Mickey9201

Mickey9201 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I feel for you. The wife had to wait for hers also. We bought on a Saturday and they promised on Monday but never happened, then Wednesday it came in. The good part was I ordered hers to have Xm satellite in it. Since it came in late I got my Xm in my Tundra for free for waiting. She waits, and I get XM for free. We went in t buy her Prius and we left in a Crewmax Limited since I decided to trade my other truck in too.

3. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    :welcome: Welcome to PriusChat bluemozza!
    Once you get your Prius this site becomes really useful. The abstract becomes real and when you hear that unusual noise, you can come here and find out what it is. The Prius is a very quiet car, apart from some tyre/road noise, but it makes some sounds you haven't heard in a different car. Have fun driving!