1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Sllllooooowwwww dayyy.....

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Danny, Feb 23, 2004.

1. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    It seems to be a slow day as far as posts go not only on PriusChat, but just about every discussion site I go to. What did everyone do this weekend that they're so anti-social today? :)

2. fred

fred New Member

well, danny , i went to my local prius dealer wher i was told my black prius had shipped and would be here in a couple of weeks. to make room in my wallet i also put my beautiful 04 solid black harley vrod up for sale($14999 firm)
    fred

3. rflagg

rflagg Member

This week was spent trying to conserve as much money as possible for the hopefully upcoming downpayment.

As a matter of fact, I just got word from my (one of 3) dealers that my prius has hit the ground in Jersey, and should be here by the end of the week. Now the fun begins of trying to come up with the $350 or so I'll be short for the downpayment before it gets here. :/ I can't wait though!

I did lots of dishes this weekend, so that's not really anything to post about, so I guess that's why I have a lack of posting today.

-m.

4. bbridgewater

bbridgewater New Member

I went to see the play "Miss Saigon" on Friday night in Oklahoma City. Went to Stillwater Saturday to watch the Oklahoma State Cowboys beat the Nebraska Cornhuskers in overtime...good game! It was in the high 50s on Sunday, so I rode with a friend on her motorcycle.

Staying busy to keep my mind off the wait for my Prius!

Beth

5. starla30

starla30 New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    i went to see my new car at the dealership and rushed around setting up insurance. and tomorrow i'll be rushing out to pick it up!

6. jimvitz

jimvitz Junior Member

I'm mentally drained today after spending 7.5 hours trying to get seniors in high school to respond to anything in physics class. They had a long weekend, it's Monday, and they all have senior-itis. On top of that my salesman screwed up. He told me last Thursday that my BC silver was coming in and I could pick it up either Friday or Saturday. Then, when no car appeared on Saturday, he checked with the sales manager who told him, "You idiot, I said it was on the dock in Portland Oregon on Thursday, and won't get here 'till next Saturday." Aargh! I'll believe it when I see it.

7. Wolfman

Wolfman New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Well, I was enjoying snowmobiling up in Canada. See trip report. :)