1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Small Business Corp TAX CREDIT

Discussion in 'Prius Tax Credit Discussion' started by Madeleine, Mar 13, 2008.

1. Madeleine

Madeleine Student of Prius

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Hi All!
    I am so sorry if this is a tired topic, but I read more than one place that although the tax incentives are over for Prius in general, for business owners (even small little businesses) there is some sort of incentive if the Prius is a business purchase/used as such regularly.

Does anyone know? Weeding through the IRS website requires more stamina than I have after also facing off with 3 competing car dealers we're pitting against one another this week, hoping to be able to swing a new Prius purchase! Any incentives would sure sweeten the deal.

2. Rangerdavid

Rangerdavid Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three Touring
    Hi! Not aware of any corporate tax incentives for Prius. In fact, in order to get the tax credit from 2006 when we purchased ours, we had to put it in our personal name instead of the corporation.

Buy it anyway, put it in the corporate name, and let the business pay for it, or put it in your name and rent it to the business. either way, you got a new Prius!!! :D