1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Small dent >.<

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by SwhitePC, Jun 5, 2013.

1. SwhitePC

SwhitePC Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    2 months and I see/discover a small dent to my right passenger's side by the front wheel...

I'm not sure if it was there before or whatever. No paint swap or scraped off, so either someone just barely touched it when it was parked or I just overlooked it when I bought it, QQ

barely noticeable unless I really look at it, but meh, it's not perfect anymore

2. SwhitePC

SwhitePC Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    yes, it looks like that, QQ, and seems to be right at the same spot too

I hate it when I take my time to back up perfectly into the center of my work parking spot with my car(and they're pretty spacey parking spots too) and some a-hole just has to come park right next tome all crooked and cr@p afterwards.

but yeah, I guess from the posts, someone probably hit my prissy with theirs, pisses me off so much

PriusC-illa likes this.
  3. wjtracy

wjtracy Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I have the same ding on mine now, except mine is bigger as if someone's bumper went into rear door. It is such a subtle curve I had to study other door to make sure I was not seeing things. I suppose its remotely possible I did it myself in the driveway backing around a car in the driveway, but I do not think so. Plunger might work or PDR from the other post.