1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

small note from popular science article

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by kDB, Sep 13, 2006.

1. kDB

kDB New Member

in the september 2006 issue of popular science magazine, there is an article on spy shots. one of these shots is of the new corolla (page 74 i think, don't have the magazine with me).
    link 1
    link 2
    link 3, the best shots.

in the comments on the corolla they talk a little about the prius, basically the 2008 model being the first for lithium-ion batteries and plug-in capabilities.

2. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kDB @ Sep 13 2006, 10:45 AM) [snapback]318933[/snapback]</div>
    What, exactly, did they say? That it will, that it might, what was the source? Was it factual or speculative....don't tease with vague stuff like that....

3. kDB

kDB New Member

it was a small comment, there were about 10 sentences total, the last two mentioning the prius. from the way they worded it it sounded like facts. i'd post the actual wording, but as i said, i don't have the magazine with me. but you never know until it happens, or toyota announces publicly.

i just wanted to create a little excitement. that and i am really liking the look of the new 5-door corolla.

4. NuShrike

NuShrike Active Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    This has the same grill that previous spy-shot named was the next-gen Prius. So it's really a Corolla then?