1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Small Nubby antenna or large one?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Ptpiz, Feb 4, 2004.

1. Ptpiz

Ptpiz New Member

Hello. I am the TEEN PRIUS Buyer. I was wondering... Does the prius that people have been ordering and all of the Prius that people have on this website have a large antenna or a nubby. The two pictures below demonstrate what I am talking about....

Also, what is the rear bumber protector option that I see at the Toyota website. Someone please post a picture of what this is, if you have it. Thanks.

2. cybele

cybele New Member

Rick posted this a while back on the YG. I'm planning to have one added to my car when I go in for my oil change in a few months. It's basically just a thick bumpy sticker that will take some abuse instead of your paint.

As for the antenna? I've only seen them with the large antenna. I know you can unscrew it and take it off when you go through a car wash - maybe they took it off for the photo shoot.

3. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Yeah, definitely different antenna. That was probably the car that had the DRLs, automatic headlights....