1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Snagged my new Prius!!! III, Blizzard pearl + Nav

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by socalrider, Jun 24, 2009.

1. socalrider

socalrider New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Happy camper here! Just picked up a 2010 from Mossy Toyota here in San Diego. After much hand wringing over packages, nav, interior and exterior colors, I grabbed my new baby.

Pkg III w/ Nav: I'm aware that factory nav's are generally a bit of a rip-off, but I'll be using it constantly in my new job and don't want to deal with dashboard mounts & wires. Turns out my employer offers a $100/mo credit for driving a Hybrid, so that was my rationalization for the splurge!

Blizzard Pearl: Debated endlessly between this, silver, and winter gray. Decided against WG due to dirt visibility (park it on the street) and silver because it's a bit boring and we have a silver accord. BP paint quality also appeared to me to be significantly better -- anyone else noticed this? No orange peel at all. I can't wait to get a tint put on her.

Misty Gray interior: Originally wanted the darker one, but the 2-tone dashboard really grew on me. Now I think it looks way better.

Fun fun! Now I have to figure out how to use all the bells and whistles!

2. neutronned

neutronned New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Congratulations! Have fun!

3. dbacksfan

dbacksfan Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    First of all, congrats on your new Prius. I really like the Misty Gray, two-tone look -- adds a bit of sportiness to the interior.

And kudos to your employer for such a forward-looking policy.:cheer2: