1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Snowflake Icon

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by darkydog, Mar 2, 2006.

1. darkydog

darkydog New Member

In the 2 weeks since I have gotten my new Prius I have never seen the snowflake I have read about. I have driven in temps below 37 every day. I have noticed twice that when the temp drops from 38 to 37 a drop down box appears all the way across the top of the screen for a few seconds that says "Outside Tmperature is 37 degrees" then rolls up and reverts back to the outside temp in the upper right corner of the screen. Just wondered if any other 06 owners in cold climes have noticed the same thing?

2. Allannde

Allannde Just a Senior

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    I don't have it on my car either. It was discussed in the thread called "Does the Low Temperature Indicator Exist on 2006?" Some are happy to see it gone. I don't miss it even though the car which my Prius replaces had an indicator just like it.

Allan de

3. thundermustard

thundermustard New Member

You want mine? Stays on from Oct-Apr. Should burn out soon.

4. xraynano

xraynano New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Yes, I've noticed the drop down box. Even noticed it showing up as temperature varies around
    mid 30s as you have, although I don't remember the exact trip temperature.

5. walt

walt New Member

Bel Air, MD, USA -=- Blair, Merlin, Merka
    Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Have a 2006 also, and the 37 degree dropdown drives me bats.