1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

So far everyone that has seen my new Prius has been Surprised ....

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by priusmaybe, Apr 29, 2007.

1. priusmaybe

priusmaybe New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    "They did not think it was so roomy."

"It was fun to drive"

"It had plenty of pickup"

"It was comfortable at Highway speeds"

"The Design was Nice" Interior and Exterior

"The Hatch and fold down seats was a huge area for cargo"

2. johnny51981

johnny51981 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priusmaybe @ Apr 29 2007, 06:15 PM) [snapback]432261[/snapback]</div>
    I just got mine yesterday evening (I LOVE it already), and I heard the first 3 things from my family as soon as I got back to my parents' place and took them for a ride.

ETA: My father also mentioned that he had an easier time getting in and out of the Prius than he did my blazer.

3. SassySRT

SassySRT New Member

After my boyfriend got his Prius last week, I was VERY plesantly surprised at the car! All the things that people said to you, my family said the same exact things to my boyfriend.

4. OlsonBW

OlsonBW New Member

We thought the exact same thing when we first looked (and shortly there after at a dealer where the sales people were a@@-@@@@@).

Forgetting (for a second) that the Prius is a hybrid car and thinking about the rest of car and ... it's just a really good car and then ... it's also a hybrid. Cool!

5. F8L

F8L Protecting Habitat & AG Lands

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I agree, I hear the same things ALL the time. After I put the rims and tint people actualy started to like the way it looked too. Hahaha

6. priusmaybe

priusmaybe New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(F8L @ Apr 30 2007, 01:20 AM) [snapback]432398[/snapback]</div>
    I saw a black prius with cool rims, not tacky ones and I really want to dress my new car up with some. I am sure they cost an arm and a leg!