1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

So far So Good

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by Sabby, Sep 17, 2011.

1. Sabby

Sabby Active Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    We have had our new Prius just two weeks and 1000 miles. So far we are really enjoying the comfort, mileage and new approach to transportation. I traded in a 2008 BMW 335xi coupe so it was a big change power wise.

In a nutshell I like it. As an retired engineer I appreciate the thoughtful design and attention to detail. I also found the dealer experience to be significantly better than my BMW dealer.

Several years ago I purchased for my daughter a Corolla which we have been very happy with.

The Prius is not the fanciest car or the fastest but it is very well though-out and executed. I have also had fun kidding my wife that I am offsetting what her V8 Jeep Grand Cherokee is doing to the planet. (We live in big snow country and need it)

One final thought this is a great site with a wealth of knowledge. I have learned much reading here over the last two weeks. Thank you for all the insights.

2. JimboPalmer

JimboPalmer Tsar of all the Rushers

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    [​IMG] to Prius Chat! I hope you find your Prius as useful as I find mine.

I confess it does not always have all the power I want, but it always has all the power I need.

3. spiderman

spiderman wretched

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Welcome aboard Sabby, enjoy the new ride!

4. stream

stream Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Congrats--enjoy.

5. Sabby

Sabby Active Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I should have described the vehicle a bit. It is winter grey with a grey interior. It came with the blu logic (from the factory) and a couple of extras like door guards and the luggage area extra carpet mat and net. The ability to stream music via blu tooth has been a nice bonus. Beyond that pretty basic. I did not do much research before the purchase. I made the change on a lark. Did 2 test drives and decided I liked the technology.

6. NYPrius1

NYPrius1 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Welcome to PC - Enjoy Your New Ride!

7. glennhl

glennhl Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I agree that it's a very interesting car. I'm also an Engineer and after riding in my bosses 2010 Prius several times and being very impressed, I bought a 2011 Prius III. It's definitely an Engineer's car, I have a blast playing with all the electronic gadgets.