1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

So you want a full page of 100 MPG bars?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Fuel Economy' started by Cheap!, Jul 23, 2007.

1. Cheap!

Cheap! New Member

Super smug alert!

Today was the first time I even heard of it, but it is true. Now using my PHEV, I was able to get two five minute segments using only EV mode. On the way home I was able to get three segments in a row using only EV mode. You know what happens when you get an infinite bar? You get no bar. That is right I got no bars for fifteen minutes. :lol:

I think this is so funny, because all this time I wanted a full page of 100 mpg bars, now I'm hopeful I will get a full page of no bars with a few green cars mysteriously floating across the page. B)

2. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    You got that right! :D

That's really cool. Congrats.

(take pictures)

3. MikeSF

MikeSF Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I remember driving back from Tahoe earlier this year, nice downhill stretch, it wasn't until about mile 50 that it went under 99.9 MPG on the screen, I believe when I stopped to get a bite to eat I hit 70 miles and was averaging 96 MPG. *sigh* Unfortunately the city I live in, SF, hills work against me more than they help.

4. h2photo

h2photo Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    ha-ha Floating green cars, I Like that! Ive only gotten half cars. But good luck with that!

5. Cheap!

Cheap! New Member

[attachmentid=10117]

Please see the floating green car on the 5-10 bar. It is an Infinity bar. It is what you get when your miles are divided by zero gallons of gas for the full five minutes. :D

Oh yeah! This one too.
    Notice the floating half car this time where I got at least two Infinity bars.

[attachmentid=10120]

Attached Files:

6. Cheap!

Cheap! New Member

And now for another Priuschat first.

A full screen of Infinity bars. :D

Trafic was bad today so I only went 8 miles durring the 30 minutes of travel, but the ICE did not start up even once.

[attachmentid=10172]

Now if I can just remember to dust. :eek:

Attached Files: