1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Software bug with Prius

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by jaguaraja, Dec 30, 2004.

1. jaguaraja

jaguaraja New Member

Try this out:
    1. I usually have my screen on the info screen (showing the power illustatration)
    2. Next, I wanted to know what today was (Thursday), so I pressed 'info' button on the dash.
    3. I then pressed 'Calendar' on the screen.
    4. The disclaimer came up.
    5. I pressed 'I agree'
    6. It went directly to the nav map and not to the calendar!

small bug, I know, but what a pisser!

2. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    I've encountered a similar situation. I'll have to poke around to find what the deal was. Might have even been the same with the calendar. Though I rarely use the calendar so I think it was something else.

It would appear that the disclaimer screen can be called by multiple situations but only exits to the NAV.

3. richard schumacher

richard schumacher shortbus driver

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Amusing that the following appears on the page below this thread. Must be a virus! :_>

General Error

PriusChat.com Forum Index » General Error

General Error

Could not delete Server Load entries

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1016 Can't open file: 'phpbb_serverload.MYD'. (errno: 145)

DELETE FROM phpbb_serverload WHERE time < 1104450923

Line : 1514
    File : /home/httpd/vhosts/priuschat.com/httpdocs/forums/includes/functions.php

PriusChat.com Forum Index » General Error

message_die() was called multiple times. This isn't supposed to happen. Was message_die() used in page_tail.php?

4. inkydoo

inkydoo New Member

I've found that any time I have to press the "I agree" button, it takes me to the map instead of wherever I was trying to go (I believe this happens with the Menu and Dest buttons as well).

5. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    It's not a bug it's a feature. :) I understand that every time you hit the I agree button the Americian Trial Lawyers Association gets a donation of one cent from Toyota. It's not much but world wide it adds up and allows them to buy a Senator and two Representatives. LOL :D

6. spectral

spectral New Member

It's just the way the "I Agree" button works, it annoys me quite a bit. I'll get in my car, turn it on, press dest, agree, wait a second, press dest, wait a second, THEN I get to the destination screen. Since the Calendar and Bluetooth are part of the same system, they have the same agree button, and would go to the map I believe. I don't know about the bluetooth though..