1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

SOLD: 2004 Black w/Grey interior #9 w/ CA HOV 54k miles

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by RobbW, Jul 2, 2007.

1. RobbW

RobbW New Member

***SOLD - Thanks all for your support!***

Hi all -

I purchased a new car recently and am looking to finally give up my '04 Prius. It's presently listed at $21749 and you can find pictures and a more detailed description on cars.com Prius Ad but since I first found my Prius with the help of PriusChat, PriusOnline and it's members, if you happen to be interested in the car, let me know you saw it here and I'll give you $500 off of my asking price as a thank you. =)

Best wishes,

Robb

FYI, it's Black with Grey interior, CA HOV (Carpool) stickers, package #9 with Nav, Bluetooth, Keyless access, Fog Lamps etc., and I have added (Sirius Satelite Radio directly integrated into the Nav), Ceramic Tint, Brand New Bridgestone Potenza Road Runner Sport High-Performance Tires, really nice custom black/grey sport seat covers that have never been installed but are quite nice and they're yours to have, and I've certainly kept up with all servicing along the way at the dealership. In fact, I just replaced the cabin/engine air filter this week. :D
    No body damage whatsoever...just a few paint pebble-related chips in front as you would imagine happens while driving.

Anyway, thanks for your interest!!

2. RobbW

RobbW New Member

Quick note - I had mistakenly put the car up for $22,749 but it's actually $21,749 and I edited the cars.com site to reflect that. Prius Chat $500 discount still applies but please be sure to mention it. The message above this has the cars.com link with my contact info if you're interested.

Take care,

RobbW