1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

SOLD! - 2004 Seaside Blue Prius with Navigation (#9)

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by ggood, May 17, 2006.

1. ggood

ggood Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    SOLD! I'm doing the ultimate mod on my 2004 Seaside Blue Prius, by trading up to a Camry Hybrid. This is a package #9, with 48,000 miles on it. I put Michelin Hydroedge tires on it at 1,000 miles, which still have plenty of tread. It has Navigation, Smart Key, "premium" JBL sound system (cassette, multi-CD, 9 speakers), Bluetooth hands free phone system, VCS (stability control), front and side airbags, foglights, etc., etc. It also has the 5 piece mat set (including cargo mat) and the rear bumper applique protector. If you act fast, I may even throw in my Coastal Tech autolock kit and navigation-bluetooth override kit.

FULL DISCLOSURE: Some regular PriusChat readers may remember I'm the guy who broke the retaining tab on his ECU plug while trying to install an autolock kit. Frankly, its been working just fine being taped in place. However, I now have a salvaged ECU plug to replace it with, and a dealer willing to do the repair for not more than $230. If I get a serious buyer, I will have the repair done at my expense. In any case, rather than try to explain all this on Ebay, I thought I'd try offering it here first, for the low, low price of <strike>$20,000</strike> $19,500.

My main goal here is to beat my dealer's lowball trade-in value by enough to make it worth my while to sell it myself (keeping in mind the sales tax advantage of trading in). If you have questions, want to buy, or just make an offer, you can reply or PM me here, or send an e-mail to. If I don't get an offer fairly quickly, I'll have to withdraw this post and try EBAY or craigslist instead.

Here's a picture:
    [attachmentid=3493]

2. ggood

ggood Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    New lower price - $19,500. I've also now listed it on Houston's craigslist.com.