1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

[sold] 2nd gen camry engine rebuild parts

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by galaxee, Oct 13, 2006.

1. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    i know i know, this is a prius community and heck, most people here aren't about tearing engines apart and etc. but maybe someone will have some use, or know someone who has some use for these parts.

so we were going to rebuild a 1987 camry engine (3s-fe, 4 cyl) and ran into a huge lack-of-time problem and some major healthcare bills. so we're selling the parts we had laying around.

what we've got are toyota oem parts of course... we use no other. still in boxes, obviously unused.

oil pump: list $145.11, sell for $130
    piston rings: list $113.12, sell for $100
    timing belt: list $36.27, sell for $30
    gasket kit: list $334.65, sell for $290 (this includes all gaskets needed to rebuild except oilpan seal, which will will throw in free)

total list prices: $630, total selling prices: $550

will ship for free *if* you buy the whole set listed above.

also power steering pump rebuild kit: box opened, but nothing was used, selling for $20 (forgot list price but it's more than $20)

hey it's a long shot but worth a try.

2. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    pics:

cat not included
    [​IMG]

oil pump
    [​IMG]

piston rings- oil rings, ring #1 and ring #2
    http://f7.yahoofs.com/users/44518c8ezcf9890/fa62re2/__sr_/5450re2.jpg[/ing]

timing belt, with (2) type-t oil seals
    [img]http://f7.yahoofs.com/users/44518c8ezcf9890/fa62re2/__sr_/bec9re2.jpg
    [​IMG]

engine gasket kit, everything you need and the head bolts too... we'll toss in a tube of fipg worth about $15
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ps pump gasket kit (comes with a very basic visual for o-ring placement... that is NOT a detailed instruction sheet)
    [​IMG]

grrrr. that sucked, and we're not supposed to edit posts (er, sorry if i caused any problems, i kinda forgot at first there)

for now i'll supply the link to the photo album.
    Parts