1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale SOLD! (MD) - Nav Lockout Override from Prestigious Society - SOLD!

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by peterjmc, Jun 18, 2013.

1. peterjmc

peterjmc Ping pong in Ding Dang...

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    For Sale: Prestigious Society for 2010 and 2011 Prius w/Factory JBL Navigation - $125 shipped SOLD!

I sold my 2010 Prius Five with the factory JBL Navigation and no longer need this unit. Unfortunately, it's not compatible with my 2013 Prius.

This Nav lockout override module allows the user to use functions on your Nav unit, which are normally inaccessible in motion, while the vehicle is in motion. When you push the button to activate the override function, the navigation and onscreen tracking of the vehicle will be suspended, and the user will be able to use the locked out functions. The override is temporary and only lasts five minutes or until you push the button again to restore the lockout function.

This module is completely plug and play. You do not have to cut any wires. This only requires the installer to dismantle the center dash console area, remove the navigation unit, and unplug and plug wires.
    *Installation instructions are attached to this thread.

This module does have a button for "TV/Video" but this feature does not work with the US units, as they are not equipped to display DVD video playback.

IMG_20130618_223318.jpg

Prestigious Society » Navigation and Video Enhancement Module » Prestigious Society
    "The Prestigious Society “plug and play” Navigation and Video Enhancement Module is a passive and non-obtrusive OEM vehicle enhancement designed to bypass all the system lockouts associated with the factory navigation and entertainment systems. The module allows freedom of use by the occupants of the car while the vehicle is in motion.*

Key features:

Enter and edit destinations
    Enter and edit Points of Interests (POIs)
    Browse the phone and address book
    Dial phone numbers on the numeric keypad
    Browse music folders and playlists from MP3 discs and/or HDD audio sources."

Attached Files:

2. sickasaurus

sickasaurus Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I'll take it. Send me your payment info

3. peterjmc

peterjmc Ping pong in Ding Dang...

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in