1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

SOLD! OEM 04-06 Prius Gray Floor Mats New and Used

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by TheForce, May 10, 2006.

1. TheForce

TheForce Stop War! Lets Rave! Make Love!

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I have 2 sets of gray floor mats and I would like to sell only 1 set. I have both new and used. I would like to sell the used more than the new. If I get an offer for the new set I will wait a week to see if someone wants the used set. If I dont get an offer for the used set the new set will go to my first taker. I will sell the used set to the first taker. Confused? I just want to get rid of the used first if possible. If you have any questions please ask. I have a good rep on ebay and paypal. User ID: jaygroh I accept paypal payment only and I ship USPS.

The used set is about 5 months old and have been nude for a few weeks but then had clear exact mats over them. They do have some stains on the driver side and very very faint stains on the passenger side. The rear mats never had feet on them and look new. I've scrubbed the stains out with some soap but they are not completely gone. Its just mud stains so you should be able to get them out with carpet cleaner.

I would like $60 <strike>plus shipping</strike> for the used set. [edit] I decided I will ship the used set for free to the 48 states. :D

[attachmentid=3366][attachmentid=3367]

I would like $105 for the new set. I will ship for free as long as your in the 48 states.

[attachmentid=3368]

2. Vincent

Vincent Don't Wait Until Tomorrow

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    If they're the 06 Prius gray mats, I'll take the new set. Please send Paypal and shipping details.

3. TheForce

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vincent @ May 11 2006, 05:48 AM) [snapback]253365[/snapback]</div>
    Thanks. They are the 06 mats. The new set will go to you if no one wants the used set. I would like to wait a week and see if anyone wants the used set.

4. TheForce

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I decided I will ship the used set for free to the 48 states. :D

If there are no takers for the used set Vincent will get the new set.