1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Solution to worldwide unemployment

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Lutchenko, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Lutchenko

Lutchenko Will Perrin

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Whilst shopping at my local supermarket the solution to the world's unemployment problem came to me.

Here it is...
    For one day all we need to do is agree to drive our cars in the same way as most people seem to push their shopping trolley around the supermarket.
    By the end of the day a significant percentage of the population will be dead and whilst I accept that this will have an impact upon the supply and demand model I feel that on balance unemployment could well drop to zero.

2. ftl

ftl Explicator

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    A modest proposal...

3. 2k1Toaster

2k1Toaster Brand New Prius Batteries

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    That's why I usually only buy what I need for the day or two days. I don't need a cart, and generally not even a basket. I can maneuver like scooters do vs cars. Although the other day I was almost run down by an overly aggressive very large and old lady on a motorized scooter who came shooting out of the aisle into the main walkthrough without any regard for who or what was just about to cross her path. And those little electric scooters can haul butt.

Lutchenko likes this.
  4. JMD

JMD 2012 Prius 4 Solar Roof

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Free birth control