1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Some fresh paint makes all the difference.

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by yes.ittransforms, Oct 8, 2015.

1. yes.ittransforms

yes.ittransforms 100K!!!!

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    So my 2007 black Prius was in a passenger side Collision accident back in 2010. Recently the paint on the repaired door started to crack like the bed of a dry lake. After lots of discussion with the insurance company over the quality that the work was done after already multiple repairs at the body shop. I was able to take it to the body shop and get a lot of other things painted for my troubles. Most of the plastic pieces to include the spoiler and the door knobs had faded in the Vegas Sun over the past 7 years. Boy does having those freshly painted make the car looking new. I will include some before and afters soon. I know it's not much of a post but I just wanted to show it off.

2. WilDavis

WilDavis Senior Member

Top RH Corner of RH Coast on L side of The Pond
    Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Well, it's happened! HELP! I've gone BLIND! (My old Mum always told me I'd go blind if I didn't stop doing that!) I can't see the pictures! :eek: :(

dorunron likes this.
  3. dorunron

dorunron Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    You know what they say about moonshine... I won't go any further than that ;)

4. yes.ittransforms

yes.ittransforms 100K!!!!

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    This is the new painted spoiler. I will post a image of the old one once I can find it. For reference its clear coat had failed in the worst looking way.

Attached Files: