1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Some one give me a cookie. I cleaned out my garage to store our Prius in.

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by actorguy1, Jul 16, 2006.

1. actorguy1

actorguy1 New Member

I've only ever owned used cars before. Had no real reason to take pride in the appearance before. Now that I have a new car I"m gonna hand wash it more often and look into polishing it. I looked up Zaino polish. Wow, nearly six hours to apply, according to some one else who tried it for the first time.

2. stanleyjohn

stanleyjohn New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    6 hrs to polish a car! Oh boy! lets have a car polish party :lol: Its nice that you cleaned your garage! your new prius deserves a clean home.Oh!! Congrads! on getting your new prius.

3. barbaram

barbaram Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Congrats!
    wish I had a garage!

BTW, it should NOT take you 6 hours to apply your zaino on a NEW car. Just hand wash with DAWN to remove any grease and go. Read the directions on the Zaino site!

4. brandon

brandon Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Let's see... Dawn wash, claybar, wash again, 3 coats of Zaino, mandatory beer breaks... yeah, 6 hours can be fairly accurate.

5. usbseawolf2000

usbseawolf2000 HSD PhD

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Yea but you don't have to do it again until 6 months later. I did mine with 3 layers and the water still bead off after 4 months.

Dennis