1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Sony PSP - make room on your dashboard

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Areometer, Dec 13, 2004.

1. Areometer

Areometer Silver Business Sponsor

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I don't know about you but the PSP looks damn nice on my Prius dashboard. It is not just a Nintendo DS killer, CNN reports that it poses threat to iPOD as well since the PSP, apart from playing games, plays also music & movies. Unless Coastal Dave's integrated DVD video system is ready soon, I may just use the PSP for movies. It has a capacity of 2Gig and if we use the PocketPC rule of thumb of 128MB/full-length movie, we can jam in quite a few.

CNET: Japan jumps on Sony's PSP

[​IMG]

2. Speedracer

Speedracer New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    PSP is Nice, I went to see last weekend. But I did not buy one. In Japan any people are waiting to get this.
    I want one but I just bought new cell phone and mods goddies for my Prius insteat.

3. DaveG

DaveG Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I don't have much time for Nintendo products such as the DS. I don't own any of their games and I have no desire to play any of them. I've always preferred Playstation games, and it looks like the PSP is a homerun past the DS in terms of capability, and it has a screen that's just beautiful.

But I do have a modded XBOX that I just love (I use it as a portable media player, and store all of my games on the HD internally rather than having to load DVDs all the time). I also use my PocketPC as a portable gaming/media device.

Dave

4. Areometer

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    So Dave, do you have photos of the modded XBox? Do you use it in the Prius? What screen does it output to?

5. Areometer

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    PSP Software - UMD Disc

PSP Profile =

Processor : PSP CPU (1-333MHZ)
    Memory : 32MB+4MB DRAM
    Screen Size : 4.3" TFT (16:9)
    Resolution : 480 × 272
    Interface : Wi-Fi 、 MS Duo Slot 、 USB 2.0 、 infrared
    Dimensions : 74 × 170 × 23mm
    Weight : approx. 270g
    Video playback: MPEG4 (same quality as DVD)
    Online multiplayer: Up to 16 players!

UMD Capacity: 1.8GB

[​IMG]