1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Sorry, you are not permitted to use this board

Discussion in 'PriusChat Website Questions' started by kdmorse, Aug 1, 2006.

1. kdmorse

kdmorse Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I thought it was personal at first - getting the subject error every time I attempted to log in this week. What could I have possibly done to get myself banned?

But then I realized I get that message from PriusChat when I attempt to log in from work, even when trying to simply be a Guest, so it looks like somehow my entire company (IBM) has been blocked by PriusChat. (Same question though, Wth did we do?)

If this was intentional, and will persist, well, I have ways arround it. But I suspect it was an accident (?), or an overly broad ban filter that caught our external gateways by mistake.

Currently routing our through 129.33.49.251 (bi01p1.nc.us.ibm.com), which appears to be banned.

-Ken

2. bgdrewsif

bgdrewsif New Member

Phoenix, Arizona (formerly Bowling Green, Ohio)
    Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Umm... ok? I did not really see the point in that... if you are at work at IBM shouldn't you be working and not hanging out here??? and sending the IP/server/router address through a public fourm... probally not smart... some intelligent hacker could probally make some use of that...

3. etyler88

etyler88 etyler88

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Or more likely your company banned access to PC. My work banned the The Onion. Can you get to The Onion? If not is your company doing this. But how do you get around it at work? Please tell, I know a streaming website I want to access at work that is blocked.

Also Ken, you're fired.

4. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Ok, we had banned that IP due to spam/trolling from that IP. I've 'undeleted' it so you should be OK, but I'll have to keep an eye on things to see if there's someone from that IP causing problems.

5. grasshopper

grasshopper Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kdmorse @ Aug 1 2006, 03:19 PM) [snapback]295818[/snapback]</div>

Your problem is: IBM!

John Wood Hewlett-Packard :p :lol: :lol: