1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Soup lines and food rationing in the future?

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by klodhopper, Apr 22, 2008.

1. klodhopper

klodhopper New Member

Vehicle:
    2002 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
  2. EJFB1029

EJFB1029 New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Its a very sad situation in the world right now, and the US is not prepared for anything, all the desperate hungry people trying to sneak into the US, plus we are real close to not being able to sustain our food supply without major importation, and we have squandered Trillions and accomplished nothing.

This has been the worst presidency in US history, no fiscal policy, and no infrastructure policy, only spending on waste. When history looks back on George W. Bush, it will be like Emperor Nero of Rome is remembered, the US burned while Bush cashed in. :mad:

3. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Better start studying your landscaping for ways to convert it to an attractive victory garden. Mine is in my backyard protected by an 8 ft fence.

We should be studying the home front of WWII...we'll be living under those conditions soon with no end in sight.

(I gave my worms some veggies today. Happy worms! Good compost. Happy garden)

4. klodhopper

klodhopper New Member

Vehicle:
    2002 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Seems as though the very same people we are borrowing money from are the same people that can eventually eat us out of "house and home"...China. I think if we got to the point of what's fair...a barrel of oil for a bushel of wheat, $10 each for an orange, we can go on and on. I can't seem to muster enough support for certain countries when it comes to a world economy since even the United States has been so fiscally irresponsible with borrowing money we can never even consider paying back. If this actually "comes to a head", it'll be everyone for themselves and "Katie bar the door". Then we can experience greed on a global scale.

I tend to get attracted to these types of articles, sorry...:behindsofa:

5. klodhopper

klodhopper New Member

Vehicle:
    2002 Prius
    Model:
    N/A