1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Southern Calif allocation for late April, 2004

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by bigbaldcuban, Apr 19, 2004.

1. bigbaldcuban

bigbaldcuban New Member

Is there any possibility (yes, it's a stupid question) of Toyota giving increased to only one region per each allocation? (i.e. Low numbers for SoCal, high for Gulf States in Late April, then high for SoCal in earlky May? Just for the record, I'm sticking by what my dealer (Vandergriff Toyota in Arlington, TX) told me until I learn otherwise. He's been more than patient with me and doesn't like to even hint at information if he doesn't feel it's valid.

Hot Sauce #9 Day 105

2. aarons12

aarons12 New Member

counting days? i would just go completely nuts! :mrgreen:

3. bigbaldcuban

bigbaldcuban New Member

Call me a glutton for punishment

4. miniracer

miniracer New Member

I'm also at Day #105 and getting VERY cranky. :guns:

5. newcar4mom

newcar4mom New Member

One week shy of day 200! and now I'm starting to have anxiety dreams about this car. Last night I dreamt that we drove to pick up the car only to discover that it looked like a VW bug, you had to peddle to get it to accelerate, the brakes didn't work well and the seats were horribly uncomfortable! I am way to preoccupied with this car!!

P Norris

6. JJay

JJay New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I had the same misgivings...

We only test drove one in December. When we went to pick it up in March, I kept thinking "after all this time will I LIKE IT?". It was very easy to get used to, a very solid car (my wife likes the solid "thump" when the doors close), very big on the inside, but very nimble (easy to make a quick U-turn on side streets).

It's not like the old BMW we had for 16 years, but it was well worth the wait!