1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Speaker Brackets

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by JMPrius07, Apr 13, 2007.

1. JMPrius07

JMPrius07 Junior Member

I would like to start off by saying hi to everyone. Great site with great info.
    I do not know if topic was covered yet. But I was replacing my speakers with some polk 6.5s components up front and polk 6.5s two ways in the rear. I use to have a 2000 celica gts and looking at the old celica stock speakers they are exactly the same size of the prius. I had to make MDF brackets for them since no one came out with them yet. But I was on ebay and found a guy, I believe his ID name is "Speaker Brackets". And he had ones for the celica, scion and look to be the right size and holes that will fit the prius. I think they are around $14.00 plus shipping for a set of two. I bought the polks from Crutchfield and came with speaker wire adapters for the celica. I tried them on my prius and they fit perfect for the two rear speakers. I doubt they have any for the front yet, since the power wires are running to the tweeter first then to the woofer. Hope this info helps.