1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Spectra Blue 08/09 Touring #2/ 5-8-2008/ WI

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by acidburn517, May 31, 2008.

1. acidburn517

acidburn517 New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Spectra Blue 08/09 Touring #2 switched to Base #5/ 5-8-2008/ WI

Date Ordered: May, 8, 2008
    Dealer Ordered From (Incl. City/State): Eau Claire, WI
    Timeframe given for delivery: 4 months (possibly 6!)
    Color: Spectra Blue Micah (or Seaside Pearl as a 2nd choice)
    Option Package: Touring #2 with Sirius Satellite radio, all weather mats
    Your # on Dealer's Waiting List: As of 5/31/08, I've been told I'm #12

Currently in PA but moving to Wi in august for a new job. Was not really planning on bringing my 2005 Rav4 all the way there and was due for a new car anyway so have made arrangements and sold it here in PA. I really don't need a car until mid August sa was not in a hurry but I called the dealer around May inquiring about availability in August and was told to order it immediately due to the growing waiting list. Did so the same day with a 500$ deposit. My dealer put in the order that same day and told me I had a very slight chance that I would have my car in Mid august. I spoke with them today and was told it could be until september before I got my car and that it would possibly be a 2009 version by then. (which works for me!) Got it for MSRP at time of delivery plus taxes which compared to dealers around here (who were asking above MSRP) seemed like a good deal. My dealer has been great and very helpful, even updating me without me having to call them

Now I wait.

2. acidburn517

acidburn517 New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Number 6 on the dealer list as of 6/20/08. Getting close!

3. acidburn517

acidburn517 New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Update:
    7/19 - Dealer told me I was now #4 on their list. Wait now going on 10 wks. Spoke with dealer and added barcelona red as a color choice. Also discussed about considering a Non-Touring Package #4.

7/20 - Dealer called saying they had a new allocation with a Seaside Pearl Package #5 and was wondering if I was interested in that as an alternative. I said yes. Will hopefully take delivery in 3-4 wks.