1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

splash shield

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by lilryan, Dec 31, 2011.

1. lilryan

lilryan Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    my splash shield is beaten to crap and finally wont stay up any more. i also noticed when i bought it that there was another plastic piece that ran length wise from the front of the car to the transmission that wasnt there. i compared it to another prius they had on the lot. it had both pieces. i cant find that piece in any diagram. i would like to replace both pieces. does anyone know where i can purchase both pieces. i would like to see a diagram or a picture of someone elses car where i could see both pieces.

thanks
    ryan

2. Rest

Rest Active Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Splash shield?

3. Hal W

Hal W New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Probably only at Toyota. You will also need the plastic fasteners! I stop well back when parking! Hal

4. northwichita

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Auto salvage yards , can do an internet search using car-part.com (though you may want to put something more general in place of the splash shield for the search like say engine, and then visit the site that has a car) .

Craigslist, using a craigspal.com to search in a certain local for an individual or repair facility is parting out a second gen prius.