1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Spoiled!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by kimgh, Oct 18, 2007.

1. kimgh

kimgh Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    My Prius is in the shop for body repairs: I backed into somebody last week (my bad!) and then my son knocked a ladder over on to the car. So: out for repairs till Friday, I'm told.

So I'm in a DUMB rental car. No cruise control, manual locks, no NAV, no SKS, no AUX in on the audio, no automatic A/C, and no mileage display. I used to drive a car like that, and now I don't know how I ever got along!

The gearshift lever is in the wrong place, as is the emergency brake. I keep forgetting to get the key out to turn on the car, and then try to push the nonexistent button while pushing on the brake pedal. Half the time, I push on the brake pedal even when I turn the key! I tend to leave the key in the door when I unlock it, forgetting that I need it to start the car! Ugh!

I WANT MY PRIUS BACK! :angry:

Only two more days; it's a struggle to wait!

2. kimgh

kimgh Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    OK, I got it back today, good as new. Crisis averted, and I have it for the weekend.

The shakes are over! :D

3. PriusRos

PriusRos A Fairly Senior Member - 2016 Prius Owner

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kimgh @ Oct 18 2007, 11:57 AM) [snapback]527340[/snapback]</div>
    I feel your pain! I recently had an experience likethat. :(