1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Spreadsheets?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Wynder, Dec 24, 2005.

1. Wynder

Wynder New Member

Anyone use any spreadsheets for the calculation of gas mileage, purchase amounts, etc?

I have my own website and I'd like to track my Prius stuff, but I'm horrible with mathmatical calculations (yes, horrible for a programmer, I know). So, if anyone uses a spreadsheet or other nifty electronic tracking functions, I'd appreciate it if you were able to pass them along.

Rob

http://27chickens.com/

2. biff_debris

biff_debris WOOF!

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius

Rob,

Here's mine, data intact. Plots on sheet 2. Enjoy!

Charlie[attachmentid=1553]

3. kpauley

kpauley New Member

Here is mine. I am tracking / estimating how much I am saving in gas had I kept my Lexus which was getting around 22 MPG. There are charts on the second tab. You put data in the light green cells (Date, Odometer Reading, Gallons of Gas, Price p/Gallon & the MPG the MFD is showing for that tank). I also track the accuracy of the MFD MPG display (p/tank).

Ken

4. biff_debris

biff_debris WOOF!

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I guess I should explain my spreadsheet...

Enter the date, the number of miles for this fill-up (I use odometer A), the number of gallons pumped and the total amount you paid. Everything else is calculated. I added the four-tank rolling average after seeing the ups and downs from last summer.

It's ugly, but it works.

Charlie

5. kente777

kente777 New Member

I don't have my Prius yet, but I put one together so I'll be ready. It's very simple. Just put in Odometer reading, and gallons and it does the rest. Total cost is for budget purposes.

Ken

Attached Files: