1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Sprint Treo 650 and Bluetooth questions

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by acousticbiker, Jan 24, 2006.

1. acousticbiker

acousticbiker New Member

I have a Sprint Treo 650 (ROM 1.12a, which is the most recent) and an '06 Prius with Bluetooth. It's interesting that some people have reported that all functions work but battery strength doesn't work for me. What about others with a Sprint Treo and an '06? Was there anything special that needed to be done to start seeing it? I ask because it seems that some people didn't need to make a phone call while the Treo & Prius were pairing to complete the pairing process (but I was one who had to do this). Am I missing something here?

2. Paradox

Paradox Prius Enthusiast / Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    I dont remember the exact steps I did but it was pretty much whatever the screen said to do... Mine transferred over some of the phonebook but not all. Other than that and there being no battery meter it shows signal strength and everything else is aok. I just went in and manually entered whatever names/numbers didnt transfer over. Since that initial setup it was worked flawlessly since.

3. kbertsche

kbertsche Junior Member

I don't see battery strength, either.

Initially I did not need to do the phone call for the pairing process. But later I redid the pairing and had to do so.

My phone usually pairs just fine, and I can take calls just fine. But recently I've had some calls where the pairing is lost at the end of the call. The Prius screen says to check my phone, and it is no longer paired to the car. Any ideas, anyone?