1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by airportkid, May 17, 2006.

1. airportkid

airportkid Will Fly For Food

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Squid, as I pilot I have to express approval of your avatar! :D

But you better make adjustments or you'll bust the checkride. You're so far off centerline you're set to land on the parallel taxiway (not even visible in the picture!) Such are the risks of attempting an approach without the proper Prius GPS package :p

Anyway, MUCH better than flesh and Cheney! :)

airportkid

2. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(airportkid @ May 17 2006, 07:18 PM) [snapback]257202[/snapback]</div>
    Heh, thanks man!

I remain a pilot at heart, even though an eye condition (mild Keratoconus, enough to keep me from getting a Class 1, or waiver (I'm one of those all or nothing folks..)) kept me from becoming a professional pilot. I love aviation dearly....

As for my alignment to the centerline, let's just say it's one hell of a crosswind!

Ever been to Fantasy of Flight outside of Tampa?

Oh, here's a prototype of the avatar which I'm sure you'll appreciate!

[attachmentid=3509]

3. airportkid

airportkid Will Fly For Food

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Now THAT one I like. Too much detail for an avatar, though.

Squid, anytime you're out San Francisco way, let me know & you're booked for an aerial tour of the Bay Area from the left seat of my Cessna.

airportkid

4. tleonhar

tleonhar Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mystery Squid @ May 17 2006, 06:22 PM) [snapback]257205[/snapback]</div>

OUCH!

That poor wale

5. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(airportkid @ May 17 2006, 07:56 PM) [snapback]257223[/snapback]</div>
    Actually, the prototype that never made it off the drawing board was going to be a pic of my Prius taking off from an aircraft carrier... :D I couldn't find a good angle shot I wanted, and got bored looking after about 20 minutes...

...and man, I'm speechless, that's AWESOME! Almost worth a flight out there just for the aerial tour! :)