1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

SRS Warning Light on?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by kathiag96, Aug 23, 2007.

1. kathiag96

kathiag96 New Member

Hi everyone - after almost 4 months of looking for a prius, we finally picked up our new car last night (mag gray, touring pkg 3 w/leather). I didn't notice when we drove the car at the dealer, but on the long drive home I noticed that the SRS warning light was on the whole time. I've turned the car off and on several times over the last day, but it's still on.

I'm taking the car in asap, but was wondering if the reason the light may be on is due to the aftermarket leather that the dealer had installed in the car. Any ideas?

PS - i searched the forum for this problem but couldn't find this specific possibliity. thanks in advance!

2. AussieOwner

AussieOwner Active Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I remembered that I had recently seen some discussion on an airbag light, so did a search myself - entered the keywords of "airbag light" and found the thread that I was looking for:

http://priuschat.com/Airbag-light-on-the-p...ide-t37464.html

Have a look at that thread - it might be your answer.

If not, then certainly I would be heading back to the dealer.

3. kathiag96

kathiag96 New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AussieOwner @ Aug 23 2007, 07:08 PM) [snapback]501251[/snapback]</div>
    thanks for the search - unfortunately it's the red airbag warning light that's the problem, not the passenger airbag light - but thanks for trying :)

4. AKCMommy

AKCMommy New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV