1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Stabilizer for '02

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by trninggrn, Nov 3, 2005.

1. trninggrn

trninggrn New Member

New to this site, but have been reading around and found that people were generally pleased with the stabilizer plate from BTtech on their '04-'06's. I just emailed Brian and he told me that if we could stir up enough interest in the '01 to '04 series that they might make one of these for us. So, with that said who would be interested in getting this piece on their early series Prius??

2. c4

c4 Active Member

If it were available and in the same price range, I'd certainly try one.. Has anyone actually looked under the Classic to see if it's even got a similar stiffening plate (I'll take a peek at mine tonight), and if so, how different or similar it is to the HSD plate? I haven't looked at the undercarriage of my Classic enough to know what's down there, but off hand, I don't recall reading anything about a stiffening plate in any of the NCF/Autobody/Service manuals..