1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

STAR!!! How come you didnt wave back??

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by DaveinOlyWA, Sep 23, 2004.

1. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    Star i was in your neighborhood and you didnt wave when i drove by... i was hurt.
    :(

well, at least i think i was in the same parking lot.

actually what happened was, i was in Renton for a job interview today and the interviewer had some appointments and wanted to move the interview from his house (he runs a business from there) to a cafe in Issaquah. so i followed him there since i told him i had nothing else to do.

so we went to the 12th street cafe (something like that actually i dont remember, the first two places he stopped at werent open yet) for coffee. but when we got there, i thought about you, so i wandered around the place after the meeting to see if i could see you. (would have been nice if you would have flagged me down) but that place was one of the most confusing places i have ever been to!! i ended up getting lost and it took me 20 min to get back to the freeway.

but when i got home, i googled your place and i think i was there. it was spread out, had red brick roundabout-type of intersections?... umm had a safeway... and oh

i saw a place called impressionz? or something like that. says it was a magic show or something? they were closed (didnt open till 2PM...)

sooo... does any of this sound familiar? it was right next to I-90...humm...it was issaquah... at least that is what the sign said.

i guess the name of the mall might have helped... missed that though. actually i think i kinda was in about 2 or 3 different ones...

2. Starbug

Starbug New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Whoa, I'm just now seeing this post...!! *wonders how she missed it* So you were in Issaquah, and were somewhere around Atomic Hobby (sounds like you were since you mention Illuzions)? I see lots of Prii around there, and every time I see one in Tideland, I wonder if it's you. Rarely can I see the driver's face, so I never know if I should wave or not (if it's someone else, they might think Wth? instead of waving back). Next time you see me, honk and wave out your window. That should get my attention (sometimes I space out and don't notice things). I'll wave back if I see you! I love being hailed by friends! Dangit, maybe I should just memorize your license plate number so I can see at a glance that it's your Prii and be prepared to wave.

BTW, there's a new Tideland in my neighborhood now!! I just about had a heart-attack when I saw it. Slammed on my breaks and did a double-take. I'm so envious.......

3. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    well flag em down and tell them about the meeting~!

4. Starbug

Starbug New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I will have to do that for sure. It would be cool if they could make it. They are new in the neighborhood, so I don't even know who they are, but I'm sure the draw of being around other Prius owners will be incentive enough.

BTW, coming home tonight, somebody honked and laughed something out their car. I couldn't see if there was a Prius near-by, so I don't know if that was you hailing me, or somebody else hailing somebody. Where you in Issaquah around 9:25pm or so? I got whip-lash when I heard the honk and tried to find a Prius in the dark... but alas, it was dark! :D