1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Star Wreck: In the Pirkinning!

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Starbug, Oct 6, 2007.

1. Starbug

Starbug New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    It's friday night, and for lots of people that means it's movie night! So, grab your popcorn and sit back for a few laughs.

Title: "Star Wreck: In the Pirkinning"
    Origin: Finland
    Subtitles: Yes, in English
    Genre: Scifi Comedy Spoof

About: the movie spoofs both Star Trek and Babylon 5 tv shows. Tells the tale of Capt. Pirk (Kirk) as he boldly explores new territory....

FYI, Starbug is easily amused. Let that be fair warning to those about to view the movie. :lol: I thought the movie was really well done, nonetheless. Costumes and backgrounds/props are superbly duplicated from their tv show of origin. Special effects looked danged top-notch to me! Plot point moved along nicely. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did. It really is a well done movie, and if your sense of humor is on the same level as their's you should have some good laughs.

Enjoy! http://www.moviesfoundonline.com/star_wreck.htm

2. markderail

markderail I do 45 mins @ 3200 PSI

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I've known for years about this, hadn't checked in over a year. Former Babylon 5 fan.

Since you're easily amused, join in the fun in this forum in the threads:
    WORD, TWO WORDS, THREE WORDS (just search)

Also, you might like the UK show (d/l using BitTorrent) The IT Crowd.
    Now Season 2 episodes 1-6 up and available.

In the IT Crowd, a black Prius would probably be the car "Jen" would drive.

3. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Downloading: Gonna be a while. . .

4. Starbug

Starbug New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mark Derail @ Oct 8 2007, 08:35 AM) [snapback]522722[/snapback]</div>
    I'm a Trek/B5 fan, so was thrilled to discover this movie. I'm surprised I hadn't heard of it before.

Ah yes, Word, Two Words, and Three Words. I've posted in at least one of those threads as well as Next Poster Game. I gotta check back on them again; they were fun.

I'll have to see if I can get BitTorrent to work properly; never had any luck getting it to d/l anything (my computer has problems). I'd love to see what IT Crowd is all about. Thanks for the recomendation, I shall look into it.