1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Steering Wheel and Navigation system add on

Discussion in 'Prius Tax Credit Discussion' started by Priscilla, Mar 27, 2007.

1. Priscilla

Priscilla Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Four Touring
    Hi Folks!
    I've been gone awhile. I had a 2005 Prius with package 6 that got totaled in an accident in August '06. In a panic, and suffering from a concussion :blink: , I bought a Honda Fit because I needed a car immediately (I thought). Anyway, I replaced the Fit two days ago with a 2007 package 4 Prius that I got below invoice with 2.9 60 day financing. :D I'm thrilled to be back in a Prius! The steering wheel has the switches for the navigation system, which is, of course, not part of package 4. If I push the switches I get a message on the MFD that says "not connected" My question is - Do all package 4s have the switches for the navigation system? And if yes, why? I already called the dealership and the guy I was directed too didn't seem especially knowledgeable about the Prius. I would like to add the nav system if it's not too cost prohibitive. Oh, the screen does not have the additional buttons required for the nav system.

OOPS! wrong forum, sorry. How can I remove the post?

2. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    You can't delete a post, but you can edit it down to<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Priscilla @ Mar 27 2007, 09:53 AM) [snapback]412982[/snapback]</div>