1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Step-by-step instructions for transferring contact lists?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by venom700, Nov 23, 2009.

1. venom700

venom700 Just call me Brian...

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I have an iPhone 3GS & am not figuring out how to transfer my contacts onto my NON-NAV Prius IV. Yes, I used the search function and I didn't find any answer. Anyone have the steps to do this? The BT connection pairs just fine but I am not seeing any options on how to import my phone book into the car.

Thanks.

2. PaJa

PaJa Senior member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I don't how USA models, but my EU version (stock radio with 8 speakers) has no option to import the contact list - RTFM p.356. I had to send selected contacts one by one via BT to the receiver. There is a limited number of contacts, which can be stored in car memory, I think 20. I successfully paired my old good Nokia 6230 and HTC Diamond mobiles.

3. josemedina

josemedina Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I have an iphone also and I could not figure it out. I ended up using my wifes Razor to get a few contacts transfered (one at a time). I wish that there was an easier way.