1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Sticker Needed

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by tntna, Dec 2, 2004.

1. tntna

tntna New Member

After considerable contemplation I've decided to add a sticker to my Prius. Anyone know where I can get a sticker that says, "My other car is another Prius" or "My other car is a hybrid too!". I need two of them.

2. techogurl

techogurl New Member

Are you looking for bumper stickers or vinyl lettering? If it's the lettering I bet pjdemmit could help you out. As for bumper sticker, you could design your own at CafePress or go to some graphics store and they can make you one. It shouldn't cost too much.

3. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    I think it would be funny to see a hybrid family: one that drives a Prius and n Insight.

Oh that reminds me of something funny my wife said over the weekend. We were in Priapus and an H2 rolled by. She promptly said, "the Hummer is a hybrid; it runs on gasoline AND stupidity." :)

4. tntna

tntna New Member

I'd prefer something I can put on the windows... :) either outside or inside. I'll check out CafePress, but was thinking there would be a site that already had em.

5. techogurl

techogurl New Member

Oh, you want a decal. I'm not aware of any decals made for the Prius. You might want to do a search of decal on google and find a place to make you one.

OR Danny can have a cool Prius decal added to the store. *HINT* :D

6. LoreePrius

LoreePrius Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    [font=Tahoma:3bde6e0ff6] [/font:3bde6e0ff6] In Day 2 of PCAG was Prius/Hybrid Car Decals. In the post Danny stated that the decals will soon be available in PriusChat Shop.

7. prius04

prius04 New Member

makestickers.com

You can make any sticker you want and have them delivered within a few days.

You can see the sticker I made and got from them on my avatar.

(I manipulated the picture a little bit to get it all in one frame)

8. techogurl

techogurl New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LoreePrius\";p=\"54804)</div>
    I don't consider vinyl lettering to be a decal so much as a sticker which is "not" easily removeable. Whereas a decal/window cling is sorta like a fridge magnet and you move it whenever and where you happen to want easily.

So I hope that both vinyl and decals/window clings will be the PriusChat shop. :D *hint*