1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

stickers - anyone wait over 2 months?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by jlakis, Nov 29, 2005.

1. jlakis

jlakis New Member

I'm waiting for my california hov lane access stickers and I was wondering if anyone has waited longer than 2 months so far. I noticed they cashed my check for them a month and a half ago. seems like a really long time to me.
    thanks!

2. kpauley

kpauley New Member

My check was cashed (cleared my bank) on 11/10. My stickers arrived the following week. I was out of town that week so I'm not sure which day it arrived, worst case it was 9 days after the check was cashed. So you should be getting them pretty soon I would think (if my experience is typical :)

Ken

3. chrisek

chrisek geek

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I'm with Ken on this, re-apply for it (it's only $8, and someone else on this forum actually got a refund for double applying) 2 mos seems waaaaay too long. Unless you didn't purchase the Fastrack yet?

We bought our Prius, got the HOV stickers, got the plates, all within one month (This month actually), so I think your application fell through the cracks somehow.

4. davedog

davedog Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    yeah sounds like it might have gotten lost in the mail! i'd contact dmv... and sure reapply. they dont keep track. everyone can apply for a 2nd set and make them run out of decals faster than the number of hybrid cars in existance would permit.

5. J.Wilkie

J.Wilkie 80 Mile Daily Commute

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Been waiting exactly one month and I'm doing a 45 mile commute in traffic. How much longer should I wait before I start to panic?

6. darwin100

darwin100 New Member

I applied in Oct when my registration arrived and I am still waiting....