1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Stickers Anyone?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by Philrinthal, Jan 7, 2014.

1. Philrinthal

Philrinthal New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Hey guys this probably should go in the general discussion but since this is the modification forum so I thought it would go well here.

I just recently got a Gen 2 Prius with 80K miles for free from my aunt and I am truly loving it! I've been messing with cars since I a kid and especially coming from a drifting background and messing up cars, I love to make things fun.

Anyways we have all types of car cultures out there but I want to rep the Prius/Hybird culture hard. I have tons of shirts and stickers ideas that I want to come up with and maybe some collab efforts to push more aftermarket stateside (mainly aero).

The first sticker is the Kareha Badge. It's a spoof of the experienced/older/elderly driver badge in japan. Considering the type of car it is for being an older demographic as well as I made it look like a gas drop for fuel econ.

And then the second sticker is a spoof of the Speedhunters logo. The idea is to set the car up amazing and have it as reader featured lol and I love the site so that would be sick,

I am working on other stickers like a fatlace HellaGas style sticker and a few other things but yeah I wanna make stuff for this car and make it fun for me. Hit me up if you guys are interested cause I would like to do a few test runs on these stickers and actually try to make the Kareha into an actual badge not a sticker.

Attached Files: