1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Stickers

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Renee, May 22, 2006.

1. Renee

Renee New Member

I'm wondering if the Prius Chat window stickers and decals in The Prius Shop are a window cling, magnet...?

2. auricchio

auricchio Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    It just says "decal," so I doubt it's a magnetic one.

Mine is ordered; I'll know in a couple of days if nobody else answers by then.

3. TheForce

TheForce Stop War! Lets Rave! Make Love!

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    The informations says "All decals are the same great quality as the other "Prius" decal sets we sell here."

I have the other decals and they are a good quality vinyl. I also ordered the new decal. I dont know where i'll put it yet but I cant wait to get it. :)

4. tcooper185

tcooper185 Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(theforce @ May 22 2006, 09:29 PM) [snapback]259485[/snapback]</div>
    They are laser-cut stickers...a fairly new sticker design. You lay the whole sticker across your window/bumper/car, then pull off a clear overlay, leaving back the lettering. You will have individual letters left on your car/window, not a full 6-inch (or so) sheet of plastic sticker.

Not a static sticker...can't remove it as easily. A razor blade will remove it from the window without any problem.

Does that make sense? I've got a college sticker on my car that is identical in design, and it's lasted a long time. No shrivelling up in the sun.

tim