1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

stiffening plate woes

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by filmguy, Dec 3, 2005.

1. filmguy

filmguy New Member

I ordered a stiffening plate from here awhile back have not received it. send emails with no response anybody have any ideas.

2. aka007ii

aka007ii New Member

You may need to call BT Tech directly. They had a mishap with my spoiler as well. Let me find the number... 305-652-3115

3. benighted

benighted New Member

I asked Brian about the same thing. He said that the production run keeps getting pushed back because the plant making them has bigger orders they have to get out of the way first.

4. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Contact Brian directly, by PM, email, or phone. He's very good about responding to questions and explaining delays.

There is this thing called a PriusChat Effect. The 10,000+ members here can easily overwhelm a small business like BT Tech. He responds, unlike some other vendors.

5. aka007ii

aka007ii New Member

And also keep in mind they had a huricane not too long ago. That will disrupt business and shipping.

6. BT Tech

BT Tech New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Hello Everyone... I am VERY happy to report that we should be receiving our stiffening plates on Monday December 5th!! I have the tracking numbers for the shipment and on Friday it was in Orlando so it should be here on Monday.

I apologize for the delays but please keep in mind that I only relay the information that my machine shop gives me. Unfortunately for me, my production run got pushed back multiple times due to large orders being placed by Boeing and other aerospace companies.

The bottom line is that ALL PENDING orders will be shipped just as soon as we receive them and that the quality is absolutely first rate; In other words you will NOT be disappointed!!

Thanks again everyone for your patience!!

Brian
    BT Tech
    305-652-3115

7. BT Tech

BT Tech New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I am VERY happy to report that after many months of waiting we have finally received our production run of our BT Tech Prius Stiffening Plates!! The CNC finish is excellent and surpassed my expectations.

All backorders for this product will be filled immediately and will begin to ship starting tomorrow. For those that have ordered our BT Tech Prius Rear Aero Spoiler and our stiffening plate, both of these items will be shipped together.

Thank you everyone for your patience and I know that you will not be disappointed with your new plate!!

Thanks!!

Brian
    BT Tech
    305-652-3115

8. londo-cat

londo-cat New Member

Awesome! I look forward to installing them!

9. BT Tech

BT Tech New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Thanks Londo and please report back when you receive your new spoiler and stiffening plate!!

ALL back orders have already been shipped and most of you that had given us your email address should have received a UPS notification including your tracking number. For those of you that did NOT receive this notification, please contact me via email NOT PM for your UPS tracking information.

For those of you outside of the United States, your packages were shipped via US Mail.

Thanks!!

Brian
    BT Tech
    305-652-3115
    email: [email protected]

10. chrisek

chrisek geek

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Right on Brian! Looking forward to putting mine on!