1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Strange fluids shooting from vehicle-

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by blueumbrella, Oct 24, 2009.

1. blueumbrella

blueumbrella Member of Prius Regeneration

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    One of my first new vehicles was a small Mazda truck with a rotary engine. I really loved that little truck and made a few fun modifications. One of the first things I did was purchase a couple of windshield washer nozzles and a washer fluid reservoir with the small electric motor attached from the junk yard. I drilled two holes below the tail gate and installed the nozzles, installed the hoses and the reservoir in the back and put the on/off switch on the dash. Whenever I had someone tailgating me, I would hit the switch for just a second and it would send two good streams (crisscrossed) on to the front windshield of the car behind before they knew where it came from, causing them to immediately back off. It really did baffle people. I had so much fun with this, especially at stop lights where I would let out a quick stream and really surprise people and of course try to keep a straight face and act like I knew nothing had happened. Most people could never figure out where it came from. Of course I loved to be stopped at a red light in front of one of my buddies. I had one person yell that my truck was leaking something when they went around me. It was just water, but it was so much fun around town.

1 person likes this.
  2. Jimmie84

Jimmie84 New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    LOL

Did that stuff in High School quite often. One kid had one of those Dodge Omni's. The car had the nozzle on the back window but if you turned it 180 degrees it sprayed cars behind it.