1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Strange menu.

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by victor, Oct 22, 2004.

1. victor

victor New Member

Gilching Bavaria Germany, & Drapanos, Crete, G
    I wanted to look at one of the hidden diagnostic menus just now. The one you get by holding the info button and turning the lights on and off a few times.. Normally, if you then release and press infor again, and then turn the lights on and off a few times again you get another menu.

However, this time, i didnt release the info button between menues and I got a different screen which Ive not seen before. It gave me a product code (which could be changed) of 900N - Any ideas what this is for?

I played around holding other buttons and got a few other menues, but I dont remember how :oops: So, there are at least 5 hidden screens. :computer:

2. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Could be changed???

3. victor

victor New Member

Yes. It cycles through several options, icluding EMV and others. I dont think its a product code as such (as it showed EMV) and I didnt want to set it to something to see what happens.

:? puzzeled at what it is.

Ive put 4 pictures in my album. Diagnistics 1 & 2 are the normal ones.
    [web:e08e024f86]http://www.priuschat.com/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=917[/web:e08e024f86]
    is the first strange on. Any ideas.

[web:e08e024f86]http://www.priuschat.com/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=918[/web:e08e024f86]

Was the 2nd one.

4. victor

victor New Member

Any suggestions on what the above screens are showing ?