1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Style Pack (UK option)

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by MR P, Jun 26, 2009.

1. MR P

MR P New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    First time post although I have been reading this forum for months.

The Gen III has finally gone live on our company scheme website and I am getting ready to order it.

Now I am not sure if people will be able to help me with this as I think it is not a US option though I could be wrong about that. Here in the UK we have a “Style Pack†option which is described as...

“The pack comes with a rear chrome garnish, chrome side sills and chrome front fog light surroundsâ€

Garnish? It sound like a Gordon Ramsey dish to be honest! Has anyone got any pictures of this extra? So I can see if it is worth getting.

Thanks.

2. tone_uk

tone_uk Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    :welcome:

I've only seen it on the dealership touch screen configuration system - but I have managed to get the attached photo for you.

Didn't do anything for me - thought it looked a bit too bling !!! :D

Attached Files:

3. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
  4. Paradox

Paradox Prius Enthusiast / Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
  5. MR P

MR P New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Thanks for the links. That has made my mind up. Does not work for me. I like the sporty look of the version A pack but we don’t get that option in the UK. Standard it is for me.

Right, time to order!!

6. Yaumeister

Yaumeister New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Does anyone have any pics of the "chrome fog light garnish", I assume it refers to the plastic bit surrounding the fog light. I think that probably looks much better then the dark grey rubbish which stands out like a sore thumb. At least with chrome it blends in with the indicator housing directly above.

7. renpriv

renpriv New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I went to a pre launch event at Longcross yesterday and they had a T Spirit there with Leather and the Style pack.

I won't be ticking the style pack as it looks too aftermarket to me. The boot trim was ok, but the side trim and fog light rings were not to my taste. The fog light trim is literally a ring of chrome around the lamp.

Have to say it was a very impressive event and had about 30 min drive around the prooving ground test track and came away deeply impressed with the car, much more so that I thought I would :cheer2: