1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Suggestion for new Forum...

Discussion in 'PriusChat Website Questions' started by dorf, Jun 26, 2007.

1. dorf

dorf Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Great site and board.

This is not a "Bug" report...

Would it be possible to add an "Operations -or - How it Works" Forum ?

Many of us new owners have questions that get lost in the Main Forum and aren't really pertinent to the others listed.

I've learned allot from the members.

Thanks !!!!!

2. TooFolkGR

TooFolkGR New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Dorf:

My advice would be: This is the ultimate forum for getting questions answered by other Prius owners. Just make sure your subject line makes it clear that you have a question and give some really brief detail on it. The only questions that I've seen "fall through the cracks" such as it is are the ones that are mentioned in passing or where the subject line doesn't let on that there is a question.

-Adam

3. JimboK

JimboK One owner, low mileage

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TooFolkGR @ Jun 26 2007, 10:46 AM) [snapback]468247[/snapback]</div>
    Or where the subject simply is along the lines of, "Newbie with questions." As many posts as PC has and as busy as I am (and many others, I'm sure), I prioritize what threads I read based on the subject. I read only those that interest me or where I think I can help someone else with a specific question.

4. Stev0

Stev0 Honorary Hong Kong Cavalier

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Also, check out all the pinned threads in each forum.

5. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Don't forget, the Search function is your friend. Most questions have been asked and answered. If you don't get a good response from your search, try using different terms. It's not a bad idea to use the Search function before starting a new topic, too. Maybe you can add rather than be redundant. Right now there are two threads about Hummers and NOx, and the subject is the same.